Forum cleanup
14-04-2012, 12:56 AM,
Forum cleanup
Hi Forum and club members,

Currently I am in the process of cleaning up the Forum and moving many of the posts and forum areas around in an attempt to make it easier to understand and use. :mrgreen:

I request a few things from you guys when considering making a comment or posting a story/information. :geek:
If the topic is already current such as the Fraser Clean-up and you wish to add a comment do so by (Post Reply) Confusedhock:
But if it's a new topic such as a trip idea or something you did today the and only then you click on (New Topic) :?

As you should see I have divided the forum up into many sub folders such as "Trips - Past and Future" or "General Chit chat"
and "classifieds". Before creating a New Topic please think about what you are posting it for and place it in the appropriate place.

Think of the forum as a Filing cabinet or organised tool draw, if it's in the wrong folder/draw then it's hard for other people to find it! :o

Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated but don't load me up too much as you may just find you now have a new job :lol:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Spam and changes to the Forum troopiepete 0 3,964 24-12-2015, 02:51 PM
Last Post: troopiepete
  Forum is up and finished troopiepete 8 19,797 26-12-2014, 09:48 PM
  Files section of the forum - added files troopiepete 0 4,771 23-10-2013, 06:31 PM
  Few changes to the forum.. troopiepete 2 7,972 26-02-2013, 09:23 PM
  Forum design please tell me what you think! troopiepete 4 10,638 20-09-2012, 03:53 AM