Mt Mee Adopt-A-Track activities
09-07-2012, 08:38 PM,
Mt Mee Adopt-A-Track activities
Hi all!

I have received an email from Darren McElroy asking if as a club would be interested in Adopt A Track type activities bi monthly at Mt Mee.

Quote:I am working with Wil Buch & the team at Mt Mee in relation to formalising a calendar of Adopt-A-Track type events at Mt Mee. At present we are looking at Bi Monthly events (Every 2 months) however I would like some feedback from clubs as to the interest level, and whether one or two clubs would like to take on the adoption of the park on a more formalised basis.

If your club would like to Adopt Mt Mee and participate in the Adopt-A-Track events (Noting of course that generally numbers at such events will be limited to 12 people only), please complete the attached and return it to me so that we can get the process underway between your club & the Team at Mt Mee.

The current dates that QPWS have proposed for 4WD adopt-a-track activities in the draft weekend work schedule include Saturday 25th August 2012 and Saturday 17th November 2012.

What do we think? I think we should be involved.

There is also a Fraser Island Clean Up debrief on Saturday got any feedback to pass on, ways to make it better.

Cya
14-07-2012, 03:35 PM,
Re: Mt Mee Adopt-A-Track activities
this has now been added to the planner get involved people
23-08-2012, 06:13 PM,
Re: Mt Mee Adopt-A-Track activities
Quote:Hi All,

Last minute update – there are a few extra spots available if you have some members that would like to attend. 2 or 3 will cover it.

Regards

Darren McElroy
C.A.R.E. Chairperson

Anybody else would like to help Johnny and Wade this saturday? Starts 8.00am at Gantry day use area. Please let me know asap.

Jason
CARE Rep

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sundown Adopt A Track Hdj78rv 0 6,033 30-09-2012, 07:53 PM
Last Post: Hdj78rv