August Bulldust items
25-07-2012, 08:26 AM,
August Bulldust items
I'm commencing the clubs August newsletter 'Bulldust' shortly.
If you have anything you need included please e-mail me prior to Sunday the 5th August.

As a matter of interest, I've also included a poll asking, 'does the club need a monthly newsletter?'

Bearing in mind everything we need to know (or ask) is available either on the forum or by e-mail.
i.e...trip calender, trip reports and photos, CARE items of interest, classifieds, new members, items of interest for 4wding, camping etc...

There is another club which still produces a monthly newsletter, however, that club doesn't have a forum web site.

My thoughts only, but it seems the newsletter is only a rehash of what's on the forum or e-mails you've already received.

Thanks

Mick
25-07-2012, 07:46 PM,
Re: August Bulldust items
Hello Gang

Call me 'old fashioned' but if a club is what it is a 'newsletter'is part of a club scene

I for one would like to see such a thing to continue only simply to say what we do and what we are all about

It is easier to give out something/printed to new or to be new members

Also by not having a news letter some other clubs could read into it that we are a back of loosers who cannot get themselves together enough to publish or sprout about ourselves and what we do

Also with a newsletter it is just something that could be just left lying around and thus picked up by someone of importance

Johnny
02-08-2017, 09:20 PM,
RE: August Bulldust items
Something for the Club to ponder..

Should we revitalise the BullDust Magazine if not just in Digital form?
We have the Clubs AGM in less than a week now and positions will be available for many roles in the club - if someone feels like doing some news items each month here is your chance.
I have coppies of my past work and that of others so here is your chance.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2017 AGM August 9 daggy 7 9,981 09-08-2017, 07:28 AM
Last Post: Doc
  Bulldust Editior required! troopiepete 2 6,502 11-10-2012, 09:47 PM
Last Post: daggy
  ARTICLES FOR THE MAY 'BULLDUST' onall4 0 3,285 28-04-2012, 07:16 PM
Last Post: onall4
  February Bulldust - stories please troopiepete 0 3,515 24-01-2012, 05:25 PM
Last Post: troopiepete
  Club AGM 10th August 2011 - at club rooms - pizza supplied. troopiepete 9 15,031 12-08-2011, 08:55 PM
Last Post: troopiepete