Hi everyone!
05-08-2012, 02:05 PM,
Hi everyone!
Hi all,

From Samsonvale (near samford) on red P plates driving a relatively stock fzj105. Concentrating on the finnal year of school at Churchie (ACGS) so won't be doing anything major until the school holidays, but friday afternoons are always a great time to get things done.

Hope to see you all around the place,

Tymon.
05-08-2012, 02:22 PM,
Re: Hi everyone!
Hi Tymon

Welcome to the forum Smile

I was just sending you a PM when you must have been typing this :lol:

Look forward to seeing you out and about the place,
We have a variety of both age groups and driving styles, some like it soft and prefer to avoid the brown pants moments while others like a bit of a challenge.
Personally it's good to be challenged and I do get that way sometimes but often it's just the chance to get out of the house and see our beautiful country that keeps me heading bush.
05-08-2012, 06:02 PM,
Thanks mate,

here is my fzj105, still pretty stock. well at least until the next holidays that is Big Grin

12,000 pound tow bar mounted winch
LED interior lighting
HID converted lights
touch screen Sat nav(on/of road) with,tv,dvd,cd,blue tooth,ipod connectivity,usb port,SD card port, digital radio, AUX ports.
coopers s/tmaxx 265/75/16 on standard 105 alloys (would of gone for the 285's but qld laws don't like them, plus i want to keep my P licence)
sunroof
annoying rihno security system with immobiliser
toyota alloy bullbar (will be changed soon)
will soon have a custom draw system in the back

i'm pretty happy with the flex atm but i want to fit a 3 inch lift so my parents can't use it :lol: plus, i preffer to be high than just about every thing else

[attachment=1]
[attachment=0]

Attached Files
.jpg   DSC03598.JPG (Size: 2.53 MB / Downloads: 707)
.jpg   DSC03590.JPG (Size: 3.5 MB / Downloads: 671)
06-08-2012, 07:43 AM,
Hello Tymon

I live in Ferny Hills and it would be great to have another northsider in the club

Johnny
17-08-2012, 11:08 PM,
Hi tymon I live at margate look forward to meeting you