G'Day
07-09-2012, 09:14 PM,
G'Day
Hi everybody.

Simon's the name and I'm fairly new to the 4WD scene. We're a family of 4 (myself, Virginia and our 2 boys Matthew (14) and Cameron(11) ) and mostly prefer the non-extreme side of 4WDing. Using the 4WD to get somewhere special and camp somewhere away from the masses and in a place where my mobile doesn't work. Being able to have an open fire is usually a a selection criteria when choosing a campsite. I figure there is nothing better in life than an open fire, some good mates and a few bundys.

And while the Pajero is a more than capable piece of kit we definitely prefer to get it home in one piece.

I like my photography and while usually not award winning I sometimes manage to produce a shot worthy of enlarging and framing on the wall.

And yes, I am the smwhiskey from 4wdaction forums.

Attached Files
.jpg   DSC_0365.JPG (Size: 5.3 MB / Downloads: 572)
08-09-2012, 07:20 PM,
Re: G'Day
Welcome Simon and family. You've come to the right place for some 4WDing fun, excitement and as much action as you want. I like you won't go out of my way to deliberately destroy my pride and joy, but wait until you realise what you can do without doing or even look like doing damage.
Join us on one of our trips or come along along to the meeting on Wednesday night 12/9/2012 (7.30pm, 4WD Qld hall, Murial Ave, Moorooka) and meet some of our members.
Darryl
10-09-2012, 09:14 PM,
Re: G'Day
Welcome to the forum,

Most of our members are in the same boat, these toys are way too expensive to be deliberately destroying them.
look forward to catching up with you soon.

Troopiepete