Hello
01-10-2012, 04:44 PM,
Hello
I've been recommended to check your club out. My partner and I are relatively new to QLD and to 4WDing. We are planning a trip around Oz for 12 months and want to get into 4WDing more before we go. We would love to attend a meeting and maybe tag along on a trip. We own a Toyota Surf, just because my partner always wanted one when they came out and we have a new camper trailer.

I hope to meet some club members soon!
Big Grin
Monica
01-10-2012, 05:40 PM,
Re: Hello
Hi Monica

Welcome to the forum and your our 100th forum member. The next club meeting is Wednesday 10 October at 7.30pm, the meeting is at 4WD Qld Hall, 90 Murial Ave, Moorooka. Your welcome to come along and meet some of us and get a feel for the club and get out on the tracks and see how you go.
01-10-2012, 05:56 PM,
Hey Monica,

Well with cooking that good I couldn't help but recommend the club Smile

Hope you enjoyed the rest of your time at landcruiser and looking forward to catching up again soon Big Grin

Troy
02-10-2012, 10:12 AM,
Hi Monica,

Welcome to our group,
I look forward to catching up with you at the meetings and on the track, I think we have a few small trips happening over the next month or two, if not I am sure we can organise them at the next meeting Wink
We tend to be a casual bunch so don't be surprised if trips pop up at short notice.

One thing I tell all members or people on our trips is please do not feel frightened or embarrassed to speak up and tell us that you are not comfortable with doing a track, we all have to start somewhere but we do try to keep the experience a good one and without damage.

Many of our members are also relatively new to the 4WD world so you are not alone, but many like myself have been doing it for years but even with this experience I too get stuck and have to ask for assistance :oops:
11-10-2012, 10:59 PM,
Hi Monica good to see another family joining like you my wife and I have purchased a camper trailer hope to meet you soon