Greenbank/Spring Mountain Horse Endurance - 6/7 october
02-10-2012, 10:01 AM,
Greenbank/Spring Mountain Horse Endurance - 6/7 october
Hi

I have sent out an email but for those of you not on my system or currently not members here it is again!

This coming weekend is the annual Spring Mountain Horse Endurance ride and I need volunteers to assist on Sunday morning to man check points!

The ride will kick of around 4:30 am (around first light)
All checkpoints need to be in place by this time so you are not trying to drive past the horses and possibly spooking them.
The organisers expect the ride should be finished by 12:30pm but may linger on a short while after this depending on how the riders go.

I need people to assist for four check pints and most of these should be not too far from the ride base as the track has been shortened this year, unfortunately this means most of the fun tracks will not be used Sad

Please email, pm or phone me with your ability to assist as I am desperate for numbers.

At this stage I have Kattie and Danny manning the Ride base,
Shaz and myself as definite numbers... I need a minimum of two extra but more would be appreciated.
02-10-2012, 07:28 PM,
Re: Greenbank/Spring Mountain Horse Endurance - 6/7 october
Hello Peter

I would love too BUT it is Bathurst weekend
My wife and daughter are doing something each day and leaving me alone
Keep me in mind for the next one

Johnny
03-10-2012, 12:48 AM,
Re: Greenbank/Spring Mountain Horse Endurance - 6/7 october
johnny navara Wrote:I would love too BUT it is Bathurst weekend
Arrrrrrrrgh ..... Bathurst ...... :o :o ..... ohh well - will have to miss it this time [first time in 30 odd years that i don't "own" the TV for the race :lol: ]

Count me in for the 'neddies' Peter ... I need my 'horsey fix' !!! Big Grin
Being an ex-event rider myself this sort of stuff never leaves ya blood :roll: Wink

What time & where to meet up for the trip out?
Are we allowed to camp out the night before at the checkpoint?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2017 October 11 Meeting daggy 0 3,011 08-10-2017, 07:35 AM
Last Post: daggy
  Driver Training - 25-26 October troopiepete 2 10,917 12-10-2014, 09:34 PM
Last Post: troopiepete
  New Club members - October 2011 - Please welcome... troopiepete 2 8,312 17-10-2011, 07:14 PM
  October meeting Wed 12th Of October - @ Club Rooms troopiepete 4 13,065 13-10-2011, 04:56 PM