Hello Rivercity
22-10-2012, 04:54 PM,
Hello Rivercity
Hi all. I heard about the club through some of your members and thought I should join up and share the action. I am fairly new to 4wd driving ( the tough stuff anyway) and am keen to tag along and get into it. I drive a courier which i find quite capable and am eager to get out there. The whole idea of track repair and the like is something I would like to get into. Missed your last meeting but will try for the next. Anyhow keen to catch up and meet all the crew.

happy trails
the fishdog
22-10-2012, 09:15 PM,
Re: Hello Rivercity
Hi fishdog, welcome to the forum. We have a trip this coming weekend to noosa northshore leaving bp morayfield at 9am. Also track maintainance at sundown nat park near stanthorpe early nov. If you cant make one of these days see you at a meeting.
24-10-2012, 05:55 PM,
I cant make the north shore trip (work).. Keen as for Sundown!!
24-10-2012, 07:54 PM,
Welcome Fishy ..... as resident "Bulldust" Editor (Club quarterly mag) - if you have anything to contribute, don't be shy now ... Big Grin
25-10-2012, 05:13 PM,
Welcome Fishdog, Troy

Sundown can be heaps of fun and we hope to be able to get some driving in after having the real fun of clearing one of the tracks.
Some of us are heading up Friday but for me this means after work at 6:15pm so I will not be getting to camp until quite late.
Others are heading up early Saturday morning so take your choice, either way would love to meet up with you a what an introduction a working bee at one of the nicest parks close to Brisbane..

Oh well back to dodging waves while traveling on the East coast of Fraser... bummer :lol:
Narelle and I are here camping until the 4th of November, it's been windy as hell for the past two days but today is beautiful, just been for a swim in Eli Creek and apart from siting here typing this (in a spot with good 3G reception) we are about to head back to camp for yet another beautiful night under the stars..
25-10-2012, 08:41 PM,
TroopiePete Wrote:Welcome Fishdog, Troy

Sundown can be heaps of fun and we hope to be able to get some driving in after having the real fun of clearing one of the tracks.
Some of us are heading up Friday but for me this means after work at 6:15pm so I will not be getting to camp until quite late.
Others are heading up early Saturday morning so take your choice, either way would love to meet up with you a what an introduction a working bee at one of the nicest parks close to Brisbane..

Oh well back to dodging waves while traveling on the East coast of Fraser... bummer :lol:
Narelle and I are here camping until the 4th of November, it's been windy as hell for the past two days but today is beautiful, just been for a swim in Eli Creek and apart from siting here typing this (in a spot with good 3G reception) we are about to head back to camp for yet another beautiful night under the stars..
Tough but someone has to do it I suppose... Wink