Merry Christmas
24-12-2012, 05:19 PM,
Merry Christmas
Well Shiny the Colorado is all but packed ready for a lightning start on boxing day. Here to Monto, then a scenic detour through Bulburin national park and maybe even some low range work, onto Eurimbulah national park for some r and r and hopefully a feed of fish, a look around Ages Water and Round Hill before retracing our steps to be back here next Wednesday...

So, a very merry Christmas to you all, hope the big fella in the red suit is good to you and hope to catch you on the tracks in 2013
24-12-2012, 08:02 PM,
Re: Merry Christmas
sounds like a fun trip have a great christmas and a safe trip good luck good travells
25-12-2012, 07:17 AM,
Merry Xmas to all, hope the jolly red fellow was kind to you. I know he was for me with some boxer shorts, hand made ties, a book (World Cup Glory, I didn't know we had any recently) and best of all a Harris Hardcase and a Kamp-Rite Compact Tent Cot.

Well, I hope everyone enjoys their day and don't do anything to excess.
25-12-2012, 12:28 PM,
Merry Christmas too everyone hope you have a fantastic day please don't drink and drive love david and Debbie
25-12-2012, 07:19 PM,
Yep it's been another fantastic xmas in the Richens household, yet more festivities tomorrow, except Narelle has to work in the morning and I have to work for the next 3 nights, few days off then I am back to work 6am new years day!!
The Life of a shift worker :?

Hope you all have a fantastic time and recover without any sorrow :oops:

Remember trips you do as a couple may be worth doing as a club trip, so if you find a few nice spots that we could easily do as either a weekend or long weekend trip please consider putting it up to the club and take heaps of photo's so you can share your experiences.. :mrgreen:
25-12-2012, 09:32 PM,
Rest assured there will be pics, lots of them... Lol. Just hope t Big Grin here will be fish... Big Grin
03-01-2013, 07:00 AM,
1,800 k's later...

Will post trip reports later, but both Bulburin and Eurimbla NP's are top spots with some interesting drives...

Now to clean Shiny of the sand and grime...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2013 - Happy Christmas troopiepete 3 13,668 25-12-2013, 05:14 PM
Last Post: troopiepete