Gidday All
19-02-2013, 02:45 PM,
Gidday All
Hi all. Thought I would stop in for a bit. We are Dave (commonly known as Dhuck), Bec and Caiden. Met a few of you at Janowen on the weekend. Currently living in Marsden with my trusty GQ. Have been in the 4WD scene for quite a while but never really bothered joining a club. I will come out on a few more trips (If no one minds) and get to know you all. I am a mate of Hekarewe and family unfortunately (he knows the real side of me). If all turns out well, I may even join if all will have us.

Cheers
Dave
19-02-2013, 03:17 PM,
Re: Gidday All
Dhuck (Dave) glad to have had you, Bec and Caiden come along on the weekend. Welcome to the forum and pleased that you had a great time, like the rest of us. By all means tag along on some more / other trips with us and see where it takes you. We're all here for the fun and enjoyment.
19-02-2013, 11:05 PM,
Hi Dave

It was nice to meet you and your family last weekend, I hope you are able to attend many more and join our group.
We try and make most of our trips easy going, some are harder than others but usually it's more about getting out there with the family and having fun.

One such event if Fraser Cleanup, it's a good weekend with plenty of time to enjoy touring some of the island as the cleanup only takes up one morning and if we get plenty of helpers it usually goes very fast, good activity for the kids get involved in picking up rubbish - can be a challenge to see who gets the most or what is the strangest thing you find.

But for this activity you must be a financial member of our club.
20-02-2013, 05:51 AM,
Welcome Dhuk, glad you enjoyed the weekend and hope to see you on many more