Fun way to spend the night.. NOT!
29-06-2013, 10:27 PM,
Fun way to spend the night.. NOT!
Well I can now cross off spending a night in Hospital off my list!!!!

Yep in my 49 years I have never spent a night in Hospital and now I have and a ride in the Ambo!
Ok not on most peoples to do list and certainly never been on mine but Monday night or rather early Tuesday morning I woke with what I thought was a bad case of food poisoning, Narelle called the Ambulance and sometime later after I had up-chucked several times they arrived - all 3 of them included was one rather young new blond - would have been a turn on except I was in so much pain!
They took me to the PA hospital - had x-rays and they diagnosed a blocked bowel - several cepositories later and nothing happening they took me for a Cat Scan - this exposed the true issue - A Kidney stone!!
Only a small one but painful never less!

So now I am home and still in a little pain, no idea if it has passed but I will be heading back in for another cat scan in 4 weeks to check both on this and a small growth they want to check!

And on my day off!
29-06-2013, 10:51 PM,
Re: Fun way to spend the night.. NOT!
Wow - scary!!! Confusedhock: You don't do things by halves do you.

Good to see that the cat scan diagnosed what was wrong.
Hoping that the growth is not serious.

Take care and rest up plenty.
30-06-2013, 09:38 AM,
you poor bugger peter i had gaul stones pass and my god there isnothing like it on the pain level you have my sympathy old son on a brighter night you only had an over night stay mine have always been several including op's just for shits n giggles LOL check out our photos they will make you feel better LOL hope it all passes quickly and as painlessly as possible
30-06-2013, 10:28 AM,
Lucky you don't live in Sydney. You may have made an episode of one of those reality shows that shows people in humbling yet painful situations. Best of luck with the rest of it.
18-03-2014, 06:03 PM,
wow nothing to look forward too Confusedhock:
glad you are on the mend which is the best part Big Grin
and that the follow ons with the medicos are good as well Wink
all the best with your recovery :mrgreen:
18-03-2014, 10:12 PM,
sirlezz Wrote:wow nothing to look forward too Confusedhock:
glad you are on the mend which is the best part Big Grin
and that the follow ons with the medicos are good as well Wink
all the best with your recovery :mrgreen:

Mate if you happen to check the original Message date "Top Right corner"
This was June last year, seems not drinking enough water has it's draw backs and can get painful :o
It took me a month or so before I actually felt normal, the smallest bit of activity and it totally wore me out :?
I also passed the stone without noticing so I guess it was only small, but wow how painful it was :oops:
19-03-2014, 05:41 PM,
Laugh out loud
I wonder how this got to be a "view new posts" as that is the first thing I trawl when going on the site???
and I just open them up to see what has been said

and then comment if I have anything to say

Ok I think I might check the original posting from now on, dont wanna get caught like that again He He
19-03-2014, 08:09 PM,
sirlezz Wrote:Laugh out loud
I wonder how this got to be a "view new posts" as that is the first thing I trawl when going on the site???
and I just open them up to see what has been said

and then comment if I have anything to say

Ok I think I might check the original posting from now on, don't wanna get caught like that again He He

This basically happened because a new user Kale_09, made a comment to an old post - this automatically bumps a post no matter how old to the front of the pile!
It's a good way to revive an old post that may still need to be answered.

BTW if the posts from this new user disappear it's because I have removed the user as they seem a tad sus!
Still waiting on a reply to an email I sent to them.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  September meeting - This Wednesday night - 14th troopiepete 0 4,178 12-09-2011, 05:52 PM
Last Post: troopiepete