Forum is up and finished
28-11-2013, 12:13 AM,
Forum is up and finished
Hi

If you are reading this post then no doubt you have found the new forum site and been able to look at it :lol:

You may have also noticed by now that many of the downloads and links are currently not working :x

We are working on transferring all of the photo's and other downloads but due to how slow the old server is it's taking FOREVER! :x :|

If you have wish to edit your posts and upload a replacement version be my guest as it will not cause a problem with what we are doing as all unassociated files will eventually be deleted :mrgreen:
26-12-2013, 10:47 AM,
Re: Forum is up but not finished
Hi

We are more than half way through moving attachments to posts over from the old server,
To date the copy is running on less than 100 files per day with a total of 1880 files to copy as of writing this there are about 440 to go!
Please keep an eye on your posts, if you wish to update the photo's and other attachments please feel free to do so.

As some may have also noticed there is a new chat room, please drop in and say hi, we are not there all the time but do endeavor to be there most nights.
01-01-2014, 10:09 AM,
WOOHOO :lol:

First day of 2014 and I have finally managed to copy all of the files over form the old forum server, currently in the process of transferring the last 130 files from my laptop to the new server and it should be all done Big Grin

If you have any posts prior to November last year that has corrupted photo's can you either let me know or simply delete them and post up a replacement..
Apart from that it business as per usual for the forum and I now consider it 100% complete.
01-01-2014, 07:10 PM,
Then, that means, it's time to change the name of this thread. DELETE the 'not". Well done and thanks very much, I know how many sleepless hours you have devoted to this task. Big Grin
01-01-2014, 08:34 PM,
Ditto from me too, what a task, you are not a stranger to persistent hard work
and all from a thumping big old laptop too.
well done Wink
22-12-2014, 08:24 AM,
RE: Forum is up and finished
Can we get the "Last two weeks" link fixed it is bugging me badly Angry
I use it a lot like all the time Big Grin

I cannot use the search function as it just comes up with zilch and frustrates me Angry

please Rolleyes
23-12-2014, 10:05 PM,
If you can figure out how to search it actually works quite well but yes it's a pain.. fortunately Scott has now got that back up and working.. Thanks as I too love that function Big Grin
25-12-2014, 08:26 AM,
Thanks for repairing the 'view last 2 weeks', it makes my forum browsing so much shorter.

On a side note, on my tablet and phone I get this message "tapatalk is disabled' when using Tapatalk.

Tapatalk is only stating the obvious!!!
26-12-2014, 09:48 PM,
(25-12-2014, 08:26 AM)daggy Wrote: Thanks for repairing the 'view last 2 weeks', it makes my forum browsing so much shorter.

On a side note, on my tablet and phone I get this message "tapatalk is disabled' when using Tapatalk.

Tapatalk is only stating the obvious!!!

Hi Daggy
Yep seems that we forgot to update the Tapatalk when we updated the Forum, still trying to get the picture correct for our forum... but otherwise it's now working - thanks for letting me know Undecided

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Spam and changes to the Forum troopiepete 0 3,695 24-12-2015, 02:51 PM
Last Post: troopiepete
  Files section of the forum - added files troopiepete 0 4,504 23-10-2013, 06:31 PM
  Few changes to the forum.. troopiepete 2 7,534 26-02-2013, 09:23 PM
  Forum design please tell me what you think! troopiepete 4 10,018 20-09-2012, 03:53 AM
  Forum cleanup troopiepete 0 4,214 14-04-2012, 12:56 AM