Hi
19-02-2014, 08:54 AM,
Hi
Hi there my name is Joel I'm 28 and I drive a stock d22 Navara. I am subscribed to 4wd action and watch there DVDs and am wanting to do trips away 4wding. I'm in the process atm of looking at upgrading my ute to 2inch lift and 33ich tyres among other mods, really I'm just looking for new mates with same intrestes as myself whom my wife and I can go away with and share stories and adventures with
19-02-2014, 05:43 PM,
Re: Hi
Hi Joel

Welcome to the forum,
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.rivercity4wdclub.net/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=425">http://www.rivercity4wdclub.net/viewtop ... f=34&t=425</a><!-- m -->
Above is a link to our trips calendar, as a visitor you are welcome to attend several outings before becoming a financial member, so if you see a trip and want to join in please let us know so whomever is at the meeting point knows to expect you.

As an example this weekend we are heading to Sundown NP for a working bee but don't get concerned it's only a small part of our trip, the rest of the weekend is for tripping around the park exploring tracks and enjoining time around the camp, Sundown is a large park with big distances between locations, the main tracks can almost be driven in a 2wd but the other tracks can get quite extreme if not appearing worse than they really are.
Over the next month or two we will be quite busy with both 4WD trips and Horse Endurance rides where we assist by manning checkpoints, often needing our 4WD's to access the sites, some of these are on private properties or otherwise locked tracks such as Spring Mountain.
19-02-2014, 06:49 PM,
Hi Joel

Welcome to the forum. Come along to a meeting sometime and meet some of the gang. 4WDQLD hall, Muriel Ave, Moorooka, 2nd Wednesday of the month from 7.00pm or keep an eye on the trip calendar and come out for a drive.
19-02-2014, 09:13 PM,
Hi Joel
come on out and get your tyres dirty
it is half the fun
we are a relaxed bunch of people who love driving and camping with some occasional fishing
rock on up to our meetings and get a taste of our friendliness
we finish the business asap and get on with the talking

hope to see you soon