Trips
11-08-2011, 08:24 PM,
Trips
Hi guys been thinking about trips after the meeting there are a few I would like to do (1) birdsville races and back or birdsville and surrounding towns there,s a national park coffs Harbour I think is a good camp I think it's called yuraguir , these are just some I can think of
11-08-2011, 08:40 PM,
Re: Trips
I personally would love to take a trip to stockton - long way for a beach drive I know.

But It does look nice.
11-08-2011, 08:58 PM,
Stockton is a nice area I used to live in Newcastle went to Stockton a few times in a dune buggy it was fantastic
11-08-2011, 09:42 PM,
Birdsville Races would be a good one, then head off to the Desert afterwards - even if it was just to cover Popels or something like that.

Another area are the beaches around Bundaberg - the friends we are travelling with this month are from the area, so we have a guide Big Grin
11-08-2011, 10:39 PM,
Those bundy beaches are nice, Seen them a few years back did a quick drive on them - the locals would know the best places to go do that sounds like a good idea.

Do they know somewhere to camp up that way?
12-08-2011, 08:26 PM,
mlowe76 Wrote:Those bundy beaches are nice, Seen them a few years back did a quick drive on them - the locals would know the best places to go do that sounds like a good idea.

Do they know somewhere to camp up that way?

I would think so as they also go camping around the area - often!
While on our trip with them I will pose the question.
18-09-2011, 06:28 PM,
Doffs would be a good place to go. Seen slot of videos of the place,looks like fun with water crossings and mountain driving. Needs to be in the warmer months but. What you think?
18-09-2011, 06:38 PM,
Coffs is what I ment,small keyboard and fat fingers.
19-09-2011, 12:07 PM,
Time bandit Wrote:Hi guys been thinking about trips after the meeting there are a few I would like to do (1) birdsville races and back or birdsville and surrounding towns there,s a national park coffs Harbour I think is a good camp I think it's called yuraguir , these are just some I can think of

agree with all of the above in particular the Birdsville races, one of the things on my bucket list is to experience the Boulia Camel races week-end...but I'll go anywhere.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pets on Club Trips and events sirlezz 6 16,503 04-01-2017, 12:09 PM
Last Post: daggy
  SMALL CHAINSAWS FOR TRIPS Joe b 3 9,084 16-10-2012, 09:13 PM
Last Post: troopiepete