Come meet Roothy
21-07-2014, 10:47 AM,
Come meet Roothy
Hi Guys, As the heading suggests come down to the Opposite Lock Springwood store on Saturday the 26th and say hello to Roothy and get a pic taken with Milo. Also we will have some of the Milo stuff toys for sale.

Roothy and Milo will be at Opposite Lock Springwood from 11am till 3pm so bring the Kids.

See you there.

Steve and Wendy (Weatherman)
27-07-2014, 07:00 PM,
RE: Come meet Roothy
Hey did anybody go
I was busting to go, but unfortunately had to urgently take my mum to hospital
hope the day was good and not truckloads of people
had it in the calender and was trying for later in the day hoping to beat the crowds and meet Roothy

Let me know how it went

update on My mum

she had severe chest and arm pains, turns out to be Shingles, a very painful debilitating virus, so I have been cooking and cleaning all weekend
29-07-2014, 11:25 AM, (This post was last modified: 29-07-2014, 11:29 AM by Weatherman.)
RE: Come meet Roothy
    Well Roothy turned up around 11 and he just made it out his door and he was swamped. For the next 2hrs he stayed with Milo and had pics taken and signed peoples hat, shirts and anything else people had.

We started the day with 36 MILO soft toys and by the end of the day we were left with only 9, If you want one come down to Opposite Lock Springwood. I also got one for my self and had Roothy sign it.

The crowds died down around the 2:30 mark so it was good to have a chat and to show Roothy around the store, Roothy was also interested to have a look at the the GU we have down stairs that Darrell our Manager owns and has decided to do a chop.

In short it was a good day had by all and I think will will see Roothy around our store a bit more as the year goes on.

Sorry forgot to resize the pic and turn it up the right way.

Steve

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  4x4 Swap Meet Sunday 27 Nov 2016 sirlezz 0 3,619 12-11-2016, 11:09 AM
Last Post: sirlezz
  Roothy's Back daggy 6 15,923 10-11-2014, 09:32 PM
Last Post: sirlezz