G'day Guys and Girls
18-01-2015, 06:19 PM,
G'day Guys and Girls
Gday Everyone

I'm Brett from Toowoomba (sounds like an intro at an AA meeting). I've been wanting to join a 4wd club for a while and I was down at Sundown a couple of months ago and ran into a few members from here on the rats castle loop so thought I may as well drop a line and see what River City is all about.

The wife and I love getting out fishing and camping and go as often as possible. I work a 2 and 2 FIFO roster so that helps quite a bit.

Current forby is a 2013 Defender with a bit of fruit.

[Image: 11C85779-DC44-4FF2-84EF-330AEFCDE275_zpsean2ffpy.jpg]

Our next planned trip is dragging the camper over to North Straddie for a couple of days. This will be the first time I've driven up the beach and figure straddie should be a good introduction to it. I've done a fair bit of sand driving at work but all desert work where there isn't a tide sneaking up on you.

Anyway that's me, hope to tag along on a club trip or 2 and meet a few new people

cheers Brett
19-01-2015, 07:09 AM,
RE: G'day Guys and Girls
Nice to meet you Brett. That is an awesome looking rig mate! Big Grin Maybe will catch you out and about some time, have fun at Straddie.
19-01-2015, 09:21 AM,
Welcome Brett, Keep a eye on the Forum as some trips pop up from time to time and if you are free tag along.

It will be good to catch up on one of the up coming trip that are planed, check out the Calendar as some proposed trips have been entered.

Steve & Wendy.
19-01-2015, 11:08 AM,
(19-01-2015, 07:09 AM)Jake the Musso Wrote: That is an awesome looking rig mate! Big Grin Maybe will catch you out and about some time, have fun at Straddie.

cheers mate! Just a little bit excited Big Grin

(19-01-2015, 09:21 AM)Weatherman Wrote: Welcome Brett, Keep a eye on the Forum as some trips pop up from time to time and if you are free tag along.

It will be good to catch up on one of the up coming trip that are planed, check out the Calendar as some proposed trips have been entered.

Steve & Wendy.

Cheers, just had a quick look through the calendar, the trip to Fraser falls right at the end of one of my hitch's so that might be cool. Fly home from work thursday, jump in the car and head over to fraser Friday. Big Grin
19-01-2015, 07:20 PM,
(19-01-2015, 11:08 AM)komaterpillar Wrote:
(19-01-2015, 07:09 AM)Jake the Musso Wrote: That is an awesome looking rig mate! Big Grin Maybe will catch you out and about some time, have fun at Straddie.

cheers mate! Just a little bit excited Big Grin

(19-01-2015, 09:21 AM)Weatherman Wrote: Welcome Brett, Keep a eye on the Forum as some trips pop up from time to time and if you are free tag along.

Steve & Wendy.

Cheers, just had a quick look through the calendar, the trip to Fraser falls right at the end of one of my hitch's so that might be cool. Fly home from work thursday, jump in the car and head over to fraser Friday. Big Grin

hello Brett of Toowoomba

The fraser trip is a great one
You will be made most welcome
as a lot of us are fraser veterians and we can show you lots

I will ask Les (the leader) to keep you informed

Johnny

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  hey guys gq4.2gas 2 8,396 06-12-2011, 07:47 PM
Last Post: troopiepete
  G'day guys Aaron Schubert 2 7,639 18-08-2011, 11:09 PM
Last Post: Aaron Schubert