Hi
01-02-2015, 06:36 PM,
Hi
I am new to 4wding. I am married with four children, have been involved with the scouting movement for more than a decade. We love camping and exploring, looking for new adventures with our 4wd. Just bought a 2006 Pajero 3.2 DID turbo.
03-02-2015, 07:45 AM,
RE: Hi
Welcome to the forum,

Hoping to catch up soon at one of our club trips.
Next Wednesday night we have a club meeting, if you are free and able it to attend it would be good to catch up with your self and other members.

Steve & Wendy
03-02-2015, 06:48 PM,
Thanks for your reply, just wondering where you all meet, unsure if can make a Wednesday evening as I am a shift worker for brisbane city council. Look forward to your reply.

Cheers
04-02-2015, 08:39 AM,
We Meet every 2 nd Wednesday of the month around 7pm for a 7:30 start. The address is 90 Muriel Avenue Moorooka next to the skate park, Car park is at the Right hand side of the building..
If you can't make every meeting as been a shift worker that's fine as we have a number of shift workers in the group.

Our next meeting is next Wednesday 11/02/15.

Keep and eye on the forum as next meeting we will be talking alot about setting up trip in the calendar for the up coming months.

Steve
04-02-2015, 05:38 PM,
(01-02-2015, 06:36 PM)pjbjleal Wrote: I am new to 4wding. I am married with four children, have been involved with the scouting movement for more than a decade. We love camping and exploring, looking for new adventures with our 4wd. Just bought a 2006 Pajero 3.2 DID turbo.

pjbjieal
i have 2 kids 16 and 13 and have been involved in scouting as long as i can remember ,
Love camping and getting out of town but are looking to expand our group of friends .
We have a 2008 GX prado 3ltr and have so far found it to be a great all rounder .Will be attending the meeting next week