Howdy
08-03-2015, 10:21 AM,
Howdy
Hi, I'm Colin, club site looks very interesting. I'm fairly new to 4wd. We own a Landcruiser Troop Carrier (I saw a few on the intro page photo!), so thought I would find out a bit more about this club!
Cheers
Col
09-03-2015, 08:21 PM,
RE: Howdy
Hi Colin

We are having our monthly meeting this Wednesday at 7.30 at Muriel Ave Moorooka Angel

you are welcome to come and say hello, and see what we are up to and meet the guys Cool

we are friendly and welcoming Big Grin
10-03-2015, 07:52 AM,
Hello Colin, There is always room for a fellow Troopie owner. WE have 3 Troopies in the club amongst all other makes of 4wd's.

As mentioned we do have our March meeting Wednesday night if you can make it.

We should be locking in some trip dates for the next up coming months as other members like my self are itching to get out on the tracks and back to the bush.

Welcome to the Forum.

Steve & Wendy
16-03-2015, 03:36 AM,
Welcome Colin,

Welcome to the forum and hope to catch up some day.
As mentioned we have 3 Troopies in the club and more are always welcome, for that matter any 4WD that has Low Range and center Diff lock is ok in my opinion - that is provided you actually get out there and make use of it Rolleyes

Due to work I missed the last meeting so only catching up but we have a few good trips coming up and don't forget about Fraser Cleanup end of May.
If you want to know more about the trips just ask.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Howdy Rabbit 3 8,947 03-06-2013, 09:10 PM
Last Post: daggy