Hey. How are ya's?
04-04-2015, 07:15 PM,
Hey. How are ya's?
Howdy
New to the forum. Have been looking at 4wd clubs for a while now. My nephew is in a club but seems every time he goes out,he breaks his four by. Would like to maybe join a trip, maybe cityview weekend. We have an 80 series and a Prado. Why 2 you ask? We are a blended family. I have 2 kids that live with us and my husband has 2 boys who live with their mum. And add the mums Undecided So when the boys visit, 8 seaters required!
Beach camping is the favored place but wouldn't mind looking at something different.
05-04-2015, 08:30 AM,
RE: Hey. How are ya's?
Welcome to Rivercity
Wow your family sounds like fun on wheels

Welcome to attend City view weekend with us

If you can pop into our next meeting night to say hello next Wed 8th april at Muriel Ave Moorooka, starts at 7.30pm
we are at the old scout hall on the railway side of the road

you can find out a little more about us then

hope to see you
08-04-2015, 07:56 AM,
Hello and welcome,
Sounds like you need a Troopy,one 4wd to take all the crew and just a great people mover.

Steve & Wendy
10-05-2015, 03:46 PM,
(04-04-2015, 07:15 PM)shazza Wrote: Howdy
New to the forum. Have been looking at 4wd clubs for a while now. My nephew is in a club but seems every time he goes out,he breaks his four by. Would like to maybe join a trip, maybe cityview weekend. We have an 80 series and a Prado. Why 2 you ask? We are a blended family. I have 2 kids that live with us and my husband has 2 boys who live with their mum. And add the mums Undecided So when the boys visit, 8 seaters required!
Beach camping is the favored place but wouldn't mind looking at something different.

Hi how are you welcome to the club good to see more families joining hope to meet you one day