20160513 to 16th May - Fraser Cleanup 2016
11-10-2015, 10:42 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-05-2016, 08:20 PM by troopiepete.)
20160513 to 16th May - Fraser Cleanup 2016
The dates have been confirmed!

This years Fraser Cleanup is set for Friday the 13th until Monday the 16th of May 2016..

So now you know and have less excuses as to why not to book the time.
Remember this long weekend is your chance to help the Island while getting your camping and access for free - oh you should also get a discount on the Barge.

Actual details are thin at this stage and will be updated as it gets closer to the date.

Updated list of people interested in going..
  • TroopiePete
  • POP - Merv & Margaret
  • Johynn
  • Daggy        
  • White Bush Pig (Kris)
  • airvicelec
  • Weather man - Steve & Wendy
  • Voodoo - Stewart
  • Paid in RED

Please pay the $5 payment per vehicle ASAP
    Bank details - BSB 124001   Account Number 10199696
    Please email us your payment details.

Now not Going:
    Weatherman
    OzDaddyo
  • Sirlezz
29-01-2016, 08:04 AM,
RE: Fraser Cleanup 2016 - 13 to 16th May
(11-10-2015, 10:42 PM)HelloThe fraser commitee meet for the first time for 2016 last night (Thursday 28/01/16) All is looking good More details to come as they are finalized Johnny troopiepete Wrote: The dates have been confirmed!

Next years Fraser Cleanup is set for Friday the 13th until Monday the 16th of May 2016..

SO now you know and have less excuses as to why not to book the time.
Remember this long weekend is your chance to help the Island while getting your camping and access for free - oh you should also get a discount on the Barge.

Actual details are thin at this stage and will be updated as it gets closer to the date.
29-01-2016, 08:47 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-03-2016, 08:04 AM by sirlezz.)
Expressions of Interest are required by 4WD Qld Angel
1st of March is the due date for our reply  Angry

Please indicate on this forum if you intend to go, even if it is a maybe at this moment we need the numbers
Yes we the club do pay $5 per car to 4wd Qld for the privilege but small cost really Cool

wanna go's so far: Big Grin
  • Troopie Pete
  • Merv & Margaret
  • Sirlezz
  • Johynn
  • Weather man
  • Daggy
  • Jake the Musso
this will be discussed at 10 Feb Wed night meeting, so if you wanna go say so, I will put your name in the list and Paul will write a cheque and we are booked in when I send the letter Big Grin
29-01-2016, 09:29 PM,
Put me down, i already have leave so i can stay a few more day's.
30-01-2016, 09:04 AM,
As usual, you can put us down. Whether we will be able to make it will remain to be seen.  Huh
09-03-2016, 07:59 PM,
RE: 20160513 to 16th May - Fraser Cleanup 2016
Hi fellow Fraser goers..

We need numbers NOW for the Fraser Cleanup..
Also soon we also need to get a $5 payment per vehicle ASAP
Bank details

BSB 124001   Account Number 10199696
Please email us your payment details.
11-03-2016, 08:50 AM,
Hi all 
Just letting you know i cant make fraser this year Sad
Cheers wade
11-03-2016, 01:57 PM,
We are 95% certain to make it this year.
12-03-2016, 07:57 AM,
(12-03-2016, 07:27 AM)MervRich  Margaret and I are looking forward to joining again this year. Wrote:
(29-01-2016, 08:47 AM)sirlezz Wrote: Expressions of Interest are required by 4WD Qld Angel
1st of March is the due date for our reply  Angry

Please indicate on this forum if you intend to go, even if it is a mayb e at this moment we need the numbers
Yes we the club do pay $5 per car to 4wd Qld for the privilege but small cost really Cool

wanna go's so far: Big Grin
  • Troopie Pete
  • Sirlezz
  • Johynn
  • Weather man
  • Daggy
  • Jake the Musso
this will be discussed at 10 Feb Wed night meeting, so if you wanna go say so, I will put your name in the list and Paul will write a cheque and we are booked in when I send the letter Big Grin
15-03-2016, 08:18 PM,
Paid, the money is in the bank account!!!
18-03-2016, 11:00 AM,
Put me on the going list.
Paid

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
18-03-2016, 11:22 AM,
paid.
18-03-2016, 05:15 PM,
Hi Everyone,
Here is some additional info I received from Johnny:

"The barge fees are still set as already told but the owner Costa has requested payment on the barge only and in CASH

Because of the discount the fees can only be paid on the barge and NOT anywhere else in Rainbow

Also something new has arisen

The Yidney Rocks resort has offered a discount rate for the four days of the Cleanup for those you would like to stay in home style comforts

More indepth details to follow

Johnny"
20-03-2016, 03:32 PM,
PAID Angel Cool Big Grin Tongue
01-04-2016, 06:50 AM,
Reminder if you intend on going to Fraser Please make sure you Pay and let us know ASAP.

Latest information and registration form.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello Member Clubs,

Please find attached the Fraser Island Clean Up registration letter and form.

If you have any questions about the event, please do not hesitate to contact Nola via [email protected]

NB: Registrations close on Monday 18th April 2016

Thank you and have a nice day
Jenni Laing
Public Relations

.pdf   FICU Registraion Form.pdf (Size: 98.6 KB / Downloads: 821)

.pdf   FICU Registration Notice 2016.pdf (Size: 130.12 KB / Downloads: 763)
01-04-2016, 07:22 PM,
Hello Peter 

My payment just done 7-15pm 01042016

Johnny
14-04-2016, 07:52 PM,
Some updated info.
Meeting point would be at the end of the bitumen before the beach to catch the 1st barge over around 5.30am.
Ensure you have $70 CASH (includes return trip, up to last barge on Monday) for the barge, to be paid ON THE BARGE.
Also ensure you bring a high-vis vest or shirt etc for the actual clean-up on the Sunday.
Does anyone have a trailer that they could bring or get someone else to bring to assist with the collection of the rubbish?

As I have never been to Fraser before, I would like to convoy up with some others from Brisbane.....probably on the Thursday night.
Is anyone else interested in doing this on the Thursday night? What time and where would you like to meet?
14-04-2016, 09:35 PM,
Update,

Spoke to Nola Chase tonight regarding a request I emailed about us camping on the West Coast.
From what I was told we should be fine to camp at Awinya BUT!

We have been selected for Weeding!!!!
So need to be at Happy Valley by 7am Sunday morning to meet the Ranger.

Be Warned this is hard and hot work!
You will need long pants and closed in shoes, gloves and long sleeved shirt and a tight fitting hat is advised.
You will also need to carry water and snacks while doing the actual weeding, possibly a light back pack would help.

You will be pushing your way through bushes and spider webs, stepping over logs and all that fun bush walking type stuff.
I cannot vouch for exactly what terrain we will be working on but don't expect flat ground.

Due to this work we will not require a Trailer as we are not collecting rubbish.
Last time we did this work we mostly all drove up to the starting point and worked our way down to the beach - some had to go back and collect the cars.
This is hard work and possibly the most tiring work that can be done on the cleanup weekend so there is a good chance that by night we will be totally stuffed!

The main question is what to do about camping on Sunday night?
The tides are only a metre or so each side of High and low tide so until we get there we will not know if passing the creeks will be possible.
In the Morning high tide is about 3am low tide at night is about 9pm.

For the paperwork to be complete we need your vehicle registration - if you could email me or kris please.
25-04-2016, 06:36 AM,
Sounds like fun Pete! It's the first time in a few years that I will not be able to make it. My 6 month old daughter will be having an operation that week in Adelaide.

Have Fun all.

Ask the ranger what's going on with the bridge down to Gary's Anchorage.

Cya
25-04-2016, 08:31 PM,
Hi Jason,

Best wishes on the Operation, hope all goes well for all of you.

The Bridge to Garry's Anchorage has been out for ages and they have the road after it signed as closed, The Bridge is easy to get past but last time I drove down there there were trees all over the road, maybe we should go down and clear it  Blush 

It would be my guess that they plan to leave it that way and let it over grow so it closes all by it's self!
28-04-2016, 08:40 PM,
Les and Erik won't be able to make it this year Angry

My Radio Club AGM is on Friday 13th and my hope of postponing it, is now dashed Angel
I am running for President again oh dear Cool

I am also presenting a life membership too etc etc. Big Grin
that would reduce my time on Fraser drastically and not enough to enjoy the serenity
and because we are weeding on Fraser, my Erik would not be able to participate if we need to travel any distance by foot anywhere

Kind of adds up to being a no show for us
so I got to call it that way

Have fun guys and win something
28-04-2016, 11:25 PM,
(14-04-2016, 07:52 PM)White Bush Pig Wrote: Some updated info.
Meeting point would be at the end of the bitumen before the beach to catch the 1st barge over around 5.30am.
Ensure you have $70 CASH (includes return trip, up to last barge on Monday) for the barge, to be paid ON THE BARGE.
Also ensure you bring a high-vis vest or shirt etc for the actual clean-up on the Sunday.
Does anyone have a trailer that they could bring or get someone else to bring to assist with the collection of the rubbish?

As I have never been to Fraser before, I would like to convoy up with some others from Brisbane.....probably on the Thursday night.
Is anyone else interested in doing this on the Thursday night? What time and where would you like to meet?

Currently the plan on my part is to head up possibly late to Rainbow Beach, possibly staying in a Cabin - little comfort so we can get away early Friday Morning.
We are then planning on meeting up at inskip point early - time TBA
From there we will travel across to Fraser to either the west Coast or up to the top.. or if Parks stuff our desire to travel up we will set up in our designated camp site.
Further information as we sort it out..

Seems I am the Trip organizer but you all have input - please let me know what you want to do this year.
29-04-2016, 06:47 AM,
Hello Fraser comers

This is the latest news from the FICU meeting last night

We have been asked to camp at BURAD which is just north of Dundaburra and south of Indian Head

We are sharing the camp spot with the Downs 4x4 club (Toowoomba based) as well as a couple of people from the DEAF Club

We have been allocated (at this stage) to weed around or near Waddy Point but that could change after the rangers have a closer look around

On Sunday am we need to be at ranger outpost at Waddy Pt 7am but that too could change

More concrete details will be coming

Also the Rum city 4x4 guys (Bundaberg based) are involved with us somehow

Johnny
29-04-2016, 08:57 AM,
Thoughts on this, please!!!

In past years we have traveled to the island on the first barge and then onto Eurong and usually wait around for the the bakery to open and then head on to our camping destination, wherever that may be.

My thoughts, are this year instead of heading up the ocean beach, we travel across to the lower west side and have a look at some of the old logging history of the island, with a stop at a lake for either coffee or breakfast.  If my recollections are correct we should be able to have a look at a couple of locations, which involve very little little walking (if any) and if interested a stop over at Kingfisher for lunch.  Yes, the day bar operates on a Friday.  Then onto our camping location.  Depending on what we want to see and how long we want to stay at any location I believe that we could easily reach Awinya Creek in the mid afternoon.

I know there are still houses located above the jetty at Ungowa.  They are easily seen on google maps.

Here is the link to our previous trip.  https://www.rivercity4wdclub.net/showthread.php?tid=579

Your thoughts?

On a side note who is thinking of staying a couple of days longer?
30-04-2016, 06:24 AM,
Hello Gents

That idea of exploring the West coast sounds great

Several of us have had little time over there and maybe the knowledgeable people can show us around

In regards to the barge

Costa the barge man knows of the cleanup and because of big events he often starts running at sunrise but the high tide factor can play a part with his times

To the best of my knowledge (I could be wrong) he started at sunrise in 2015 but the tides were being kind

So we can all talk at club night

Johnny
30-04-2016, 07:23 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-05-2016, 09:27 AM by daggy.)
From the Manta Ray Barge website.

The barge operates everyday from 6.00am to 5.30pm  

This time of year 6.00am is around sunrise.

According to Willy Weather.

First light 5.50am
Sunrise 6.14am

Tides at Inskip Point on 13/5/2016.
High 1.08am 1.9m
Low 8.12am 0.88m

Tides at Kingfisher Bay, which is the closest datum point for Awinya and the west beach.
Low 8.45am 1.29m
High 2.44pm 2.65m
Low 8.47pm 1.46m
08-05-2016, 08:17 PM,
HI Trip Leaders

By now you should all have your finial notice and information packs received in the Mail –
Please make sure the car stickers are placed the vehicles left side front and Camp tags are displayed on all campsites attending the event.

Further information:-

·         I’ll be at Inskip point over night Thursday night for early registrations Friday at Cornwell – Please call me if you have not already to advise me if you will be registering on Fri
·         Please make sure you have read the information included in the pack.
As trip leaders, you are the persons that will be asked to please explain if your club is questioned on any matters
·         Please make sure all those that are attending the event know the BBQ site has a Liquor licence, so absolutely no ALCOHOL  is too be brought into the BBQ . I am in discussions with Eurong to see if we as a collective group can get a discount band for the night – More on this at registration on the island
·         All persons attending this event must ensure that the have read and comply with the current dingo safety information on the NPSR website http:/www.npsr.qld.gov.au/parks/dingo-safe.html
·         All Event volunteers must ensure that all members are aware that vehicles are not permitted to enter any area which is gated or signed with Regulatory Notice under the Nature Conservation Act 1992

There is a monster raffle with fantastic prizes, each car number is an entry ticket and further tickets can be purchased at $5 each

With this in mind we will all have another great event this year

Nola Chase Chairperson FICU 2016
09-05-2016, 08:06 AM,
Hi guys,

This year I'll be heading up to Fraser by myself as Wendy needs to be in Sydney on Monday for a Managers Exam.

I'll be heading up Thursday night after work and stop to camp of at the little  spot near the end of the bitumen where we meet in the morning to catch the barge.

If any one else is thinking of heading up after work Thursday let me know or see me at out meeting Wednesday night.

I'm up on heading to camp an other way as per normal, its good to see some other places around the island.
09-05-2016, 07:32 PM,
For those that are travelling to Fraser this weekend.

This is for discussion at the meeting on Wednesday night.  I unfortunately won't be there due to family issues.  Like Sunday was Mother's Day, I was working, Tuesday is my Wedding Anniversary, Harry has rugby training and Thursday is Ivana's birthday.  Can you see my predicament!  Glacially, Ivana has allowed me to leave home on Thursday as my travel day.  Wednesday night for me is the big family dinner for the culmination of the week, I'm cooking.

I spoke with Steve today and aired some concerns which need to be discussed.  These being;

1.  What does everybody want do on Friday?  Drive around and arrive at camp at Awinya later in the afternoon.  The tides mid afternoon are high, so no quick run up the Western beach. OR Camp early and put our feet up and just enjoy time slipping by.

2.  Sunday, we need to be at Waddy Point at 7am.  We don't know the track conditions at the moment, but there hasn't been a lot of rain over the last few months.  So, Indian Head may be fun and the track to Waddy could be quite soft.  If we camp at Awinya it would be  a well before up and pack up as it's possibly a 1-2 hour drive to Waddy.

I posed a number of options with Steve and he will raise them with you.  At the end of the day, it will be a majority rules and we will all have plenty of fun and an enjoyable time.

Remember, first timers, Fraser may be an island but it is huge and a couple of weeks is not enough time to explore let along a few days.

Lastly, I will be travelling up sometime on Thursday morning and camping behind the information sign at the end of the bitumen at Inskip Point.  If you can travel during the day on Thursday and want to convoy let me know.  It won't be too early as I still need a last minute shop and pack.

Final details can be made at the launch point and as always changes will be made as we go.
09-05-2016, 09:51 PM,
I am keen to do a little bit of exploring as Darrel has mentioned but did wonder about possibly camping on the East Coast in our designated spot as we have not been given a true yes or no to camping on the West, ALL camp sites now need to be booked so I don't know how that would go.. not beyond just going there but..

It would save the issue of having to get up so early on Sunday, plus if we do go exploring on the lower west there is no quick tracks up the center of the island being the quickest way to get to the proposed west camp site it would actually be quicker to head to the eastern beach from Kingfisher then back in via Happy Vally then traveling up the inland tracks crazy but i have tried!

Anyway will cover more of this on Wednesday and well for you Daggy best luck and see you early Friday Morning.
12-05-2016, 12:38 AM,
At the Meeting last night I suggested we look at Base camping in our designated spot as it's central to what several of us are thinking of doing.

Friday;
The current plan is to hit the Island on the first barge,
At some stage we need to Register, but once that is finished we head straight towards the west side to do some exploring,
Lunch at King fisher then on to do a little more exploring until we decide to head east to our camp site.

Saturday;
Set off early to visit the Cape lighthouse - depending on the mood and weather we may do some fishing or head back south once the Cape has been explored.
Rest of the DAY TBA.

Sunday;
8:30am we meet up with the Ranger - Indian Head
Weeding will commence and continue until around lunch time,
Once finished Weeding we head back to camp and pack-up - relocating closer to Eurong due to the fact several of our crew are involved in the night.

Monday;
Some may need to head home early, the rest of us well this is TBA

12-05-2016, 01:19 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-05-2016, 01:19 PM by Weatherman.)
Why does it say Don't swim in the ocean on the map??? Sad

17-05-2016, 06:43 PM,
(12-05-2016, 01:19 PM)Weatherman Wrote: Why does it say Don't swim in the ocean on the map??? Sad

My Guess is it's like the usual disclaimer.. plus no life Guards on the island...

Well it's all finished now and all I hope are home and safe,
Weeding this year actually quite pleasant and provided several of us experience with using Winches to pull out the Lantana from some of the Northern camp sites just past Orchard Beach, we made quite a large dent in the almost uncontrolled growth of this introduced pest.

For Photo's of the event - https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jk17ioekswzd5...ls-Ma?dl=0

If you have a report of photo's please post them up.
21-05-2016, 09:32 AM, (This post was last modified: 21-05-2016, 10:33 AM by daggy.)
Fraser Clean Up 2016.  The official version.

Well another successful year for the Fraser Cleanup and a great weekend away for a worthy cause with great mates.

This year as in other's it was like browns cows for a departure from Brisbane with the usual meeting at Inskip Point to catch the first barge across to Fraser Island.  We were all at the designated meeting point well before 6.00am, but for the first time in a long time when we drove onto the sand we were greeted with a departing barge heading for the island.  It was obvious that we weren't going to be the first onto the island this year.  

Soon after we were all on the island and as I was the trip leader for the day there is a camp site at the bottom end of the island that I wanted to have a look at.  The camp is Coolooli Creek and a short 3 kilometres from the barge landing on the inland track.   Nice level sites, with direct access to the water, there is also a boat ramp.  Probably not the best camp spot on the island, but if you missed the last barge a good spot to stay the night.  It was also from here that we could see back to Inskip Point and see the line up waiting for the barge.  Lucky we came over early.  

Then came the run up the beach and a left turn at Dilli Village and onwards to Lake Boomanjin.  The day use area has running water and is surrounded by a dingo fence.  Nearby is a hikers camp, which just happened to have hikers camping.  A walk to the lake edge revealed that since last year there has been a substantial evaporation of water.

Next on the agenda was the trip across the island with a stop at Buff Creek where the creek has swallowed the bridge.  This is the intersection to the mouth of Buff Creek and the track to Garys Anchorage.  The road is now closed with bollards and a chain restricting access, there is also a hunting camera recording movement in the area.  No attempt made to hide it, just attached to one of the bollards.

Deep Creek log jetty was our next destination, a quick walk down to the beach to be met by the local midges.  They were rather friendly this time around, so we headed off pretty quickly.

Ungowa jetty, where logs and then people were transported to and from the island.  I knew that there was the old forestry buildings not far from here, but due to time and the uncertainty of being allowed access we headed for Kingfisher Resort for lunch.

Due to the nature of the one way tracks we were routed past Central Station, with a little time up our sleeves we stopped here and had a look at the recorded history of the island and a walk along the boardwalk above Wanggoolba Creek.  

Lunch was had at the Sand Bar, a choice of steaks, fish, salads or pizza.  Lunch over a walk out along the jetty, plenty of fisherman and baitfish in the water but no fish seen to be caught.  I guess that's why it's called fishing.  While we were here we saw the ferry coming in, so a quick rush back to the vehicles to get on the tracks before the newcomers to the island arrived.  Best laid plans, we didn't make it and ended up following one out of the resort.

From here it was over to the ocean beach and the run north to find our camp site at Burad.  Of course there was the mandatory stop at the Maheno. 

We soon found Burad and a nice grassy location to set up camp for the next two nights. 

Up early to be greeted by a very friendly dingo wearing a huge GPS collar.  This dog looks like it has had plenty of interaction with people and hung around until breakfast was over.  This wasn't the last time that we would see old mate over the next couple of days.

Saturday's plan was to head to the Cape.  So early enough we headed off, it didn't take long before we were stopped.  Some of us made it through the Indian Head track at about the same time as a trailer boat became bogged.  As the vehicle was in the middle of the track, we blocked access to allow for a safe recovery which was soon effected and we were on our way.  It was here that the dingo showed up and wanted to become more friendly with Victor.

We made our to South Ngkala where we joined the long procession of vehicles waiting to access the bypass.  Well here we waited for about an hour to see about 4 cars clear the track.  There was no shortage of vehicles bogging in the soft sand on the track.  

A decision was made to travel across the island to Platypus Bay. An easy drive across the island bought us to the Whitehaven Beach of the South.  On arrival at the beach we were obviously not the only ones that had chosen this as today's destination.  

After an appropriate amount of time, we headed back to the East and another crack at getting to the Cape.  Well you guessed it, still another vehicle, this time with trailer stuck on the track.  This took some time to clear but left little time to have a go at the Cape.  Back to camp, but there is the Champagne Pools.

So we stop here for a swim, with a rising tide some people underestimate the power of the ocean.  All I can say is some are lucky to have only wounded their pride.

Sunday morning and it's clean up time.  Some pack up camp and it's over to meet the Ranger at his Waddy Point headquarters by 8.30am.  We are there with another club and receive the briefing.  We are clearing lantana, from some campsites north of Waddy, and are allowed to use vehicle winches.  Yeah.  All up, all lantana was cleared by lunchtime and the group concensus is that if we can clear lantana again next year were there.

We had a discussion with the Ranger about forestry areas on the island and were advised that if it says you can't go there, then that's obvious.  If there is a gate or bollards, you can't drive there but if there are no other signs you can traverse the area.

Post cleanup, the group split with Peter,  Stewart, Victor and Kris heading for the Cape, Steve and Darryl looking for a swim at Eli and Merv and Margaret packing up and looking for a camp at Poyungun. 

I can't comment about the Cape as I wasn't there, but the water at Eli was to say the least refreshing.  We met up with Merv and Margaret here and headed for Poyungun.  We saw a tent in the camp ground that looked like Scott's but nobody thought that possible.  Later we checked and sure enough it was Scott's.  He must have chosen prime real estate as in the time that he was gone the back packers had moved in.

Well time had come to make the journey to Eurong for the dinner and presentation.  For our participation in the weeding we received some matting, big enough for a dance floor, but according to Steve fairly hard on bare feet.  Peter and Stewart made it back from the Cape with news that Victor had suffered some mechanical issues and he and Kris would not make it to the function.  At the end of the evening we had a great feed but unfortunately nobody won the kayak.
Back to camp and Victor said that he had hit a washout a little hard and now everytime he hit a but there was a terrible noise coming from the front end.  Due to the lateness it was decided to reassess the situation in the morning.

Monday morning at camp we are unable to identify what is the cause of Victor's problem.  So it's off to Eurong for anything from coffee, fresh bread, donuts, ice cream or whatever is considered breakfast when camping.  While at the bakery, Kris had another look under Victors car and finds that he has snapped a leaf spring.  So for Victor back to Brisbane for repairs.

Well for the rest of us we knew that there were buildings at Ungowa and we were allowed to access the area.  The pictures should tell the story.                                     

Once we had a really good look around back to Ungowa jetty for lunch and a quick fish.  No fishing stories here, it's a 4WD forum.  Then the run back to the ocean beach to meet up with Scott for the run to meet the barge.  While waiting, we receive information that Scott has a flat tyre somewhere south of Eurong.  Onwards to assist, a combination of high lift jack, bottle jack and a shovel soon saw the tyre removed and replaced.  From here a very quick run on an incoming tide saw us make the last barge, just in time.

A drive into Rainbow for some fuel and air for the tyres.  Arriving just after 6.00 saw all fuel outlets closed.  So on the driveway at the Shell we pulled out our own compressors.  My ARB onboard barely managed one tyre before giving up the ghost. (Later inspection, melted wires and relays.  Original ARB wiring.)  Peter's ARB compressor managed 4 tyres and then really didn't want to help.  Thankfully Kris had a cheapie that while hot got us all going.  From here it was a quick feed at the Golden Arches, Gympie and then the highway run home.

Can't wait for next year.
22-05-2016, 07:42 AM,
Hello Darryl

Just a BIG THANK YOU

A great story (report) and amazing photos

Bring on next year

Johnny
22-05-2016, 06:47 PM,
Thanks for the great trip report Daggy!  Big Grin
23-05-2016, 07:49 PM,
Awesome Darryl, Thanks for sharing and yes it was a great 4 days on Fraser.
There is always someone that needs assistance of some sort over the weekend. That's why we are part of a club with like minded people enjoying the places our v4wds will take us.

Yes bring on next year.

Cheers

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fraser Island Clean Up FICU 10-13 May 2019 sirlezz 11 24,650 25-04-2019, 01:52 PM
Last Post: sirlezz
  2019 Fraser Island Cleanup daggy 0 6,009 10-08-2018, 09:11 PM
Last Post: daggy
  20180519 Fraser Island Cleanup troopiepete 6 18,003 02-04-2018, 08:39 AM
Last Post: Hdj78rv
  2107056-8 May Fraser Island Clean Up sirlezz 22 75,833 03-05-2017, 06:50 AM
Last Post: daggy
  2016 XMAS weekend Ballina Beach Option - 19th - 20th November sirlezz 19 66,833 24-10-2016, 10:26 AM
Last Post: mlowe76
  21 May 2016 Moreton Island Clean up sirlezz 1 10,812 31-05-2016, 07:36 AM
Last Post: VooDoo
  20160416 - Maryvale - Killarney Horse Endurance 16th - 17th April White Bush Pig 2 13,873 15-04-2016, 07:03 PM
Last Post: troopiepete
  2016 Australia Day weekend 23 - 26 January sirlezz 19 68,160 25-01-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: Weatherman
Rainbow 2015 - May 29-31 Fraser Island Cleanup COMPLETED sirlezz 47 187,461 01-07-2015, 11:22 AM
Last Post: sirlezz
  Fraser Clean up 2015 COMPLETED Weatherman 0 7,758 30-06-2015, 05:54 PM
Last Post: Weatherman